TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. To provide coverage all accounts must be kept current. Unpaid balances over sixty days will void Service Contract until paid in full. All legal costs, including attorney fees, for delinquent accounts are chargeable and collectible.
2. The effective period of the contract shall be for one year from the date of payment, subject to inspection and approval of heating equipment. Inspection may be done at time of cleanout. Pre-existing conditions are not covered under the contract.
3. This contract is automatically self-renewing each successive year at the current rate.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to schedule the annual or bi-annual cleanout and servicing of their unit(s). Equipment not serviced during the course of the contract year may be subject to additional charges if servicing takes longer than normal.
5. If when due to age or obsolescence, it is no longer practical to continue service, Chester County Fuel Inc. reserves the right to rescind this agreement.
6. Chester County Fuel Inc. shall not be liable for customer failure to use ordinary care in equipment operation, including but not limited to: changing air filters regularly, failure to keep sufficient water in boiler, blown fuses, failure to turn on emergency switch, thrown circuit breakers, changing of thermostat batteries, for improper air intake in heater room, failure to schedule annual maintenance, or any other caused related to normal operation.
7. Chester County Fuel Inc. shall not be liable for failure or delay to provide service if the failure or delay results from availability at the source of supply to Chester County Fuel Inc.
8. All parts, equipment and/or labor not covered under this contract will be charged to the customer at current rates.
RIGHT OF RESCISSION: YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO RESCIND THIS CONTRACT
WITHOUT PENALTY WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF SIGNING.
Pa Contractor Registration No. PA142394
Bureau of Consumer Protection 1-888-520-6680