TERMS AND CONDITIONS - HEAT PUMP CONTRACT
1. The effective period of the contract shall be for one year, subject to inspection and approval of equipment. Preexisting conditions are not covered under the contract. Inspection may be done at time of cleaning. Unpaid balances over sixty days will void Service Contract until paid in full. All legal costs, including attorney fees for delinquent accounts are chargeable and collectible.
2. If, when due to age or obsolescence, it is no longer practical to continue service, Chester County Fuel Inc. reserves the right to rescind this contract or change the contract Plan from a Plan B or a Plan C to a Plan A.
3. All parts, equipment and/or labor not covered under this contract will be charged to the customer at current rates.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to schedule the Annual Maintenance and servicing of their unit(s). Equipment not serviced during the course of the contract year may be subject to additional charges if servicing takes longer than normal.
5. This contract covers only those repairs and replacements of parts specified herein whose failure results from normal operation. Any person other than our technicians performing repairs or adjustments to your equipment will void this contract. Chester County Fuel Inc. will not be liable for any damages caused to unattended or unoccupied dwellings.
6. Chester County Fuel Inc. shall not be liable for customer failure to schedule Annual Service, or for customer failure to use ordinary care in equipment operation, including but not limited to: changing air filters regularly, blown fuses, failure to turn on emergency switch, thrown circuit breakers, changing of thermostat batteries or any other causes unrelated to normal operation. Contract does not cover forces beyond our control, such as floods, fire, lightening, acts of government, etc.
7. Failure to comply with this agreement renders it null and void, nor shall Chester County Fuel Inc. be required to refund in full or in part any payment for this contract.
8. Any work recommended by Chester County Fuel Inc. must be scheduled by the customer and completed in a timely manner. Contract coverage will be suspended until work is completed.
9. Chester County Fuel Inc. shall not be liable for failure or delay to provide service if the failure or delay results from availability at the source of supply to Chester County Fuel Inc.
10. This contract is automatically self-renewing each successive year at the then current rate. Upon renewal, please call the office if you would like to cancel.
11. Payment toward your service contract, or use of our services, constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTE: Chester County Fuel Inc. recommends that the area around your unit be kept clean and easily accessible, for safety and servicing of the unit.
RIGHT OF RESCISSION: YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO RESCIND THIS CONTRACT
WITHOUT PENALTY WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF SIGNING.
Pa Contractor Registration No. PA142394
Bureau of Consumer Protection 1-888-520-6680